Locket Studio® is available for Marathon™ Lockets, and is designed to help resize images for you to print and cut out.
If you are interested in finding a supplier of Marathon brand lockets please send us a note on our Contact Page, and we will put you in touch with a distributer in your area.
- What kind of images can I use?
- You can upload jpegs up to 5mb in size.
- How much does this cost?
- This service is free. The end result is a 4″x6″ image that you can print at home or have printed at any photo-center near you.
- Why doesn’t the app seem to be working?
- The app was designed to be used for modern desktop browsers. If you are having problems, we highly recommend using Google Chrome on your desktop or laptop.
- Why haven’t I received the email of the finished 4″x6″?
- Please make sure that you have entered your email correctly when sending the image, and check your spam folder for any emails coming from locketstudio.com
- Are the images produced copyrighted? Can I have them printed at a print-shop?
- We cannot control the copyright status of images uploaded by the user. If the user has permission to print the images uploaded, then we grant full permission to have the end-product printed.